Thank you to our 2017 sponsors!
Become a Market Sponsor
Farmers and local food enthusiasts have put in tremendous time and labor to bring a diversity of locally grown, fresh produce and specialty food items to the heart of Morris County throughout the winter and spring months. Not only does the market deliver some of the best farm products around, it also attracts more than over 15,000 shoppers over the course of a season.
- The market was featured in the New York Times, Edible Jersey, Daily Record and countless online news outlets and blogs.
- At the height of the season, the market attracts 900-1000 patrons!
- The market reconnects area residents with their local, naturally produced food supply
- It fosters a sense of community by creating an environment where local farms, crafters and producers can engage with the local community.
- It educates and informs our customers about healthy and natural eating.
- We work with our vendors to produce and present naturally & organically grown products.
Depending on the level of sponsorship you select, your business is eligible for the following benefits:
- Your business name and link listed in the Market E-letter, posted to over 1500 followers on Facebook and sent to over 1000 market customers on a weekly basis.
- Your business recognized through posts to over 1500 followers on the Market’s Facebook page.
- Free participation in the Market Community Booth-normally a $30 fee to the general public.
- Your business logo on the Market website.
- Your promotional material at the Market Information booth visited weekly by our customers.
- Business name and logo on the Market banner which hangs at the Market information booth.
- Rotating ad on the Market website.
Please contact Lisa Kelly at 908-652-1866 to discuss sponsorship.